четверг, 14 июня 2007 г.

vladimir.vladimirovich.ru/english


GAS-PUTIN Download full version (1500x1119)

In Russian web is surprising blog our president Vladimir Putin. I still looking something similar in "democratic" countries...


Vladimir Vladimirovich™ was sitting in his Kremlin office and working with documents. Suddenly the phone rang. Vladimir Vladimirovich immediately picked up the handset.
- Hey, bro, - Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska, chairman of the "Russian Aluminum" board of directors' voice sounded in the handset, - can you lend me some cash?
- How much? - "business-like" answered Vladimir Vladimirovich™.
- A billion, - Oleg Vladimirovich said, - Or less... how much do you have....
- A billion?! - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ was surprised. - What for?
- I want to buy Chrysler, - Oleg Vladimirovich said. - And I am a little short of money.
- For a billion? - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ was even more surprised, - Is it a new model or what?
- No, - Oleg Vladimirovich explained, - I want to buy the whole company. And I have only 5 billions. I think, it's not enough.
- Bro, - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ said, - Explain to me one thing. Why are you buying only the worst companies in the world, huh? Why don't you buy at least one normal company? I don't know, BMW, for example? Or, in the worst case, Toyota?
- Why would I need them for that kind of money? - Oleg Vladimirovich murmured, - I'm not going to make cars anyway.
- Then what you are going to do? - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ was confused.
- I know what, - Oleg Vladimirovich answered, - To sell aluminum. The worse plant is the more aluminum it buys. And, BTW, the worse car is - the more gas it needs. It's good for business anyways.
- So you are... - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ didn't understand, - Are you going to sell aluminum to yourself? Like Khodorkovsky?
- Oh, please..., - Oleg Vladimirovich quietly answered, - So, are you going to lend me some?
- Well, I don't have on me that much... - Vladimir Vladimirovich™ answered, - May be, after the salary?
- It will be too late, - Oleg Vladimirovich said and hang up.
Vladimir Vladimirovich™ thoughtfully looked towards his presidential window.

Read more http://vladimir.vladimirovich.ru/english
I recommend to translate with help Bebel automatic translate

Комментариев нет: